Payment report showing sales representative - Functional Specifications
The main objtive of this project is to add another field to the payment report, the field selected is the sales representative assigned to each sales order.
In each sales order or purchase order a sales representative is assigned, this is the person in charge in these kind of orders. This field is not mandatory in the order so sometimes in the payment report this part of the report will appear blank.
- Allow the person how runs the payment report, to know how was the sales representative in each order without visit the order.
Add a new field to a existing report does nor requires and extra desing consideration, the normal way of codification should be follow within this project.
- Sales Representative: The person in charge of carry out an order.
User roles & profiles
The report envolved in this project is under the Financial Management, so a person with a admin role or a finalcial kind role should acces this report. Typically these users do not have a high level of professional education and might not be computer literate anyway this project does nor requires and extra knowledge in computers.
Business process definition
- Generate some sales order with or without the sales representative assigend.
- Go to Financial Management || Receivables & Payables || Analysis Tools || Payment Report || Payment Report and be sure that the filter data you insert will match with the order you've created.
- Run the report and noticed that the sales representative appear.
Michael works as a finalcial manager in "Cars and bikes" company. Michael wants to know the payment movement within the last year in order to know how the crisis is affected the car sales company, also is very interesting to him to know who is the person in charge in each payment in order to how sells or buys more.
Functional requirements based on business processes
To achieve the desired functionalities the following elements needs to be added.
- Add and extra field to the payment report