Ordersawaitingdlivery/User Manual 1.0.1
About this user manual
This manual explains how to take benefit of the Orders Awaiting Delivery report within Openbravo ERP.
Installing Openbravo ERP
The first step is to install Openbravo ERP version 2.50 MP10 (or higher).
Installing the Orders Awaiting Delivery module
After Openbravo ERP is up and running, install the Orders Awaiting Delivery module:
- Log into the system using the System Administrator role.
- Navigate to General Setup > Application > Module Management.
- Click one the Add Modules tab and find the Orders Awaiting Delivery module within the list of all modules available in the central repository.
A detailed guide on how to install a new module can be found in the Install Module video.
Using the Orders Awaiting Delivery module
Orders Awaiting Delivery report will retrieve (query) sales orders data, specifically, data of sales orders which have not been totally shipped yet. In other words, sales orders which have lines that do not correspond to any goods shipment line.
So let's create some sales orders, shipping some of the lines and some not:
- Create a first Warehouse Sales Order for McGiver Supplies
- Order Document No. = 50067
- Product Donuts with quantity 2 and select an Attribute Set
- Product Hammer with quantity 60
- Complete this Sales Order: a Good Shipment is automatically generated with all the quantity of the order lines so this order will not appear in the report.
- Create a second Standard Sales Order for McGiver Supplies
- Order Document No. = 50031
- Product Donuts with quantity 24 and select an Attribute Set
- Complete this Sales Order.
- In the report, the Donuts line will be displayed since we did not create a shipment for it.
- Create a third Standard Sales Order for Neil Riley Productions.
- Order Document No. = 50023
- Product Grand Beer with quantity 50 and select an Attribute Set
- Product Cookies with quantity 100
- Complete this Sales Order.
- Create a Good Shipment for Neil Riley Productions.
- Click on Copy From Lines button and select previous Sales Order (Order Document No. = 50023)
- Select line of product Cookies and click on OK.
- Go to lines tab and change Quantity of Cookies to 76.
- Complete this Good Shipment
- In the report, Grand Beer will display as pending to fully ship and Cookies is pending for a 24 bags to be shipped.
Now that data are ready, let's query them using to the Orders Awaiting Delivery report inside Sales Management > Analysis Tools.
Use the Document No. filter field typing 500 then click on PDF Format button to obtain the report showing the second and third sales orders created grouped by business partners and orders. Detailed data are:
- the order line product,
- the ordered quantity,
- the pending quantity to be shipped (as the ordered quantity minus the already shipped quantity)
- and the quantity available in stock.